- NTRPGCon 2017: Pregens for The Parnassus Key
- Of Authoritarians And Contests
- Troika Sample Characters
- Mini Six at NTRPGCon 2017
- Troika! at NTRPGCon 2017
- BoL at NTRPGCon 2017
- ZeFRS/Conan: The Painters of the New Kordavan School
- The Sundered Vale – A New G-Man BoL Adventure!
- LL: Let’s Talk Nerdy To The Animals
- Mi-go Mine – A New G-Man BoL Adventure!
- Getting ready to register for #NTRPGCon? I'm running a Mini Six powered western Saturday 6/3. Free copies of the ru… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Pearl Export Red 6pc Kit + stands, cymbals, throne reverb.com/item/1875914-p… https://t.co/iGulcozLG9 11 months ago
- Might just be my favorite game of #ntrpgcon so far. DCC + a dash of paranoia + an acid sense of humor = win. http://t.co/HrGsYTfx4X 1 year ago
- Ladies & Gentlemen, The Administrator himself. Merle Rasmussen. #ntrpgcon http://t.co/k8RhqNFoXz 1 year ago
- Merle Rasmussen modeling the Eco Tourist look prior to out Top Secret mission. #ntrpgcon rocks!! http://t.co/aMkipj9o0c 1 year ago
Category Archives: General Geekness
Howdy folks. After all this time using WordPress.com – and, amazingly, all this time semi-actively producing and not abandoning the blog – I’ve decided to move over to my own domain. All of the content you already know and love, … Continue reading
Good lord this screams gaming to me. Probably because it’s on the Heavy Metal soundtrack, which I listened to an awful lot when I was a young geek. Oh, and in case you haven’t noticed, I’m posting things like this … Continue reading
Check it out. There’s a mini-convention on Saturday July 31st (and again on August 21) here in Austin. And it’s dedicated to playing old school D&D, no less. Interestingly, it’s put on in part by (or at least in conjunction … Continue reading
To those of you who celebrate it. For the rest of you, here’s a little ditty I associate with today for a string of coincidences and complexities not worth discussing:
I’m sure the folks who read this blog have all heard by now that Frank Frazetta passed away today. So other than to note the passing of a legend I guess I don’t have much to say. This piece, though, … Continue reading
Chaosium, makers of BRP and other fine gaming goodness, are having a sale that runs until May 1st. Go getcha something!
Archaeologists near Rome have found 1,000 pound lead coffin that dates to somewhere between the 2nd and 4th Centuries A.D. It might contain a bishop or a gladiator. Or it might contain something far worse. Lovecraft fanatics, start your engines!