- NTRPGCon 2017: Pregens for Six Bullets In Bustamante
- NTRPGCon 2017: Pregens for The Parnassus Key
- Of Authoritarians And Contests
- Troika Sample Characters
- Mini Six at NTRPGCon 2017
- Troika! at NTRPGCon 2017
- BoL at NTRPGCon 2017
- ZeFRS/Conan: The Painters of the New Kordavan School
- The Sundered Vale – A New G-Man BoL Adventure!
- LL: Let’s Talk Nerdy To The Animals
- Pardon this Baseball Nerd interruption, but #VoteJT #votemoose That is all. 2 months ago
- RT @LaserTusk: Thursday 6/22 we're at The Electric Church right here in Austin. Killer lineup for the whole night! #ATXMusic https://t.co/8… 3 months ago
- Gygax Memorial Ticket to Ride game. #NTRPGCon https://t.co/sldlzJbw45 3 months ago
- Hotel beer. #NTRPGCon https://t.co/UurVps3sQ3 3 months ago
- This time next week I'll be sitting down to play Ticket to Ride with Frank Mentzer at #NTRPGCon. And that's awesome. 4 months ago
Category Archives: General Geekness
Howdy folks. After all this time using WordPress.com – and, amazingly, all this time semi-actively producing and not abandoning the blog – I’ve decided to move over to my own domain. All of the content you already know and love, … Continue reading
Good lord this screams gaming to me. Probably because it’s on the Heavy Metal soundtrack, which I listened to an awful lot when I was a young geek. Oh, and in case you haven’t noticed, I’m posting things like this … Continue reading
Check it out. There’s a mini-convention on Saturday July 31st (and again on August 21) here in Austin. And it’s dedicated to playing old school D&D, no less. Interestingly, it’s put on in part by (or at least in conjunction … Continue reading
To those of you who celebrate it. For the rest of you, here’s a little ditty I associate with today for a string of coincidences and complexities not worth discussing:
I’m sure the folks who read this blog have all heard by now that Frank Frazetta passed away today. So other than to note the passing of a legend I guess I don’t have much to say. This piece, though, … Continue reading
Chaosium, makers of BRP and other fine gaming goodness, are having a sale that runs until May 1st. Go getcha something!
Archaeologists near Rome have found 1,000 pound lead coffin that dates to somewhere between the 2nd and 4th Centuries A.D. It might contain a bishop or a gladiator. Or it might contain something far worse. Lovecraft fanatics, start your engines!